Forums
Back to the Future Cast and Crew

Discuss the careers (past, present and future) of the talented cast & crew from the Back to the Future films.

Replies

BTTF Cast salutes BTTF.com!

started by Flybak on Saturday October 8th 2005

Wow! What an endorsement from the creator himself! That Bob Gale clip on the main page says it all! Congratulations, Stephen, for getting the official nod from the guy who started it all. Oliver

last post: by BTTF_Doc on Thursday December 24th 2009

Replies

Lea Thompson's hitting her stride at 50

started by DiscoInferno on Sunday March 4th 2012

As an actress, Lea Thompson considers herself a "long-distance runner" -- someone who keeps up a steady pace instead of a sprint.

"I always felt like my best years would be from 50 to 65 years old," Thompson says. "I don't know why. It was a feeling I had even when I was really young. My kids are kind of all grown up now and I can be in a difference space where I can put everything into it."

Just a few months shy of her 51st birthday, the former ballerina easily could pass as a 30-something.
In fact, she doesn't look much older than she did in such films as 1983's "All the Right Moves," 1984's "Red Dawn" and, of course, as Michael J. Fox's mom in Robert Zemeckis' 1985 classic "Back to the Future" and the blockbuster's two sequels.

Since the 1980s, Thompson has appeared in countless TV movies, including the award-winning "Stolen Babies" in 1993 and starred from 1995 to 1999 in the NBC sitcom "Caroline in the City." She's appeared on Broadway and toured the country in the Sam Mendes-Rob Marshall revival of "Cabaret," and in 2005 began a series of Hallmark Channel "Jane Doe" lighthearted mysteries in which she plays a soccer mom who actually is a spy.

Full article at: 

http://www.mercurynews.com/rss/ci_20074157?source=rss

last post: by BuTTFhead on Tuesday June 25th 2013

Replies

Who's Better:Claudia Wells vs. Elizabeth Shue

started by kenhivus on Sunday February 19th 2006

Who do you guys think is better at playing Jennifer Parker? Wells or Shue?

last post: by Ms Fusion on Thursday June 20th 2013

Replies

the guy at the saloon in Part-3

started by BuTTFhead on Wednesday June 19th 2013

In part 3, the guy who sits at the Saloon Pub and always makes fun of people………..”run for fun, why would anyone wanna do that ? ? ?”

I recognized him instantly as the voice of The Sheriff of Nottingham in Disney’s animated Robin Hood,  and the voice of one of the cartoon bullets in Who Framed Roger Rabbit ?

last post: by BuTTFhead on Wednesday June 19th 2013

Replies

If Crispin Glover stayed

started by BuTTFhead on Wednesday May 15th 2013

Crispin Glover didn't return for #2 and #3.

there are talks that he wanted a higher pay-check..............others say he had pschological problems and unfit to act at the time.

It seems he has stayed pretty much estranged from the rest of the Cast and Crew ever since.

Ironically, he is the most active movie actor at present compared to the rest of the cast....................he was one of the villains in the "Charlies Angel's" films with Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz ( the silent thug, who keeps pulling off their hair and sniffing it in the fight sequences )........he was also in Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland" also starring Johnny Depp.........and in another movie called "Hot-Tub Time Machine"

I have 2 questions :

1 - didn't the cast have contractual obiligations to come back for each one ? ? ? ?

2 - was the script for #2 and #3 adjusted to accomodate for his absence ???.......maybe George McFly wouldn't be dead in the alternate 1985 if Glover came back.

last post: by Ms Fusion on Wednesday June 19th 2013

Replies

B.T.T.F. STANDS FOR BACK ETC, YOUR GUESS ON L.E.A. ? ANY SIGNIFICANCE ?

started by Astraios on Thursday December 22nd 2011

This is for fun..  BTTF means Back to the Future, what would you say LEA could possibly mean ?  It is very easy to guess ! Once you find out, does that mean the Gods decided at the moment she was born, that it was her density to play the roll she played and be famous ? ? ?....your reaction ?  hehe.

last post: by BuTTFhead on Wednesday May 15th 2013

Replies

"What in the name of Sir Isaac H. Newton happened here" is right!

started by NoRoadz88 on Sunday February 10th 2013

In Part II, during the hoverboard pursuit scene, if you look into the distance as Biff and his gang are heading toward Marty at high velocity, there seem to be authority figures (perhaps security guards, or police) watching the events unfold from the front steps- one of theme even pointed at the what was happening... What I want to know is why it took them so long to interfere with what was going on- it seems like people were waiting for even more significant damage to occur. You mean the weather can be predicted, "right on the tic" even but the police response time takes forever? Nonsensical to me. Also, why didn't anyone call the police when they saw what was happening?  The streets were rather busy.... Oh yea, that's right, the cops were too busy discovering Jennifer "tranked" in the alley Doc and Marty left her in "for a couple of minutes".

last post: by Ms Fusion on Thursday March 21st 2013

Replies

Jennifer Parker (a) vs. Jennifer Parker (b)

started by NoRoadz88 on Sunday February 10th 2013

Am I the only one who thought that the Jennifer Parker from Part I was hotter than a set of fire trails?? Don't get me wrong, Jennifer in Part II was hot too, but Jennifer from part I was hotter XD

last post: by horaghn on Wednesday March 6th 2013

Replies

who is this?

started by CrazyCol on Wednesday January 9th 2013

Can anybody tell me who the guy standing behind Lea Thompson is? thanks

Replies

Charlie Schlatter Goes MJF

started by Martin Hopkins S. Mcfly on Saturday October 20th 2012

What is the title of the episode of "Diagnosis Murder" in which Jesse does an imitation of MJF?  I really want to watch it, but can't find it.

last post: by Martin Hopkins S. Mcfly on Saturday October 20th 2012

Your couch. It is mine.

Im a cool paragraph that lives inside of an even cooler modal. Wins

Your couch. It is mine.

Your couch. It is mine.

Download Link